Are you ready to step up to a more productive work day?
The Helium Surface is a desktop converter, also referred to a desktop sit to stand, that is ready to go straight out of the box. There are no tools needed because there is no assembly.
The Helium works with your current work surface and features an effortless sit to stand function. The innovative gas counterbalance mechanism locks the Helium at whatever position you choose, infinite adjustments within 14-inches.
Even at its highest position, the Helium Surface offers more stability than any other desktop converter in the market. The keyboard tray rotates +/- 10º for proper ergonomic positioning for your arms and wrists.
- Comes completely assembled and requires no tools for installation
- Compact footprint, easily fits onto a 24” deep desk
- Gas assisted height adjustment, quiet and infinite height positioning
- A large primary work surface can be extended 20” above the desk
- The primary work surface is large enough to fit two x 24” monitors regular - two x 27" monitors XL
- Grommet mount opening on the primary work surface allows for cable management or mounting a monitor arm
The Helium Surface and Surface XL is compliant with California’s Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 and does not contain any listed chemicals at concentrations that would require a product warning.
- 20° (-10°/+10°) of keyboard ergonomic tilt
- Tested to 15,000 cycles
- Grommets: One grommet for the regular - three grommet holes on the XL
- Maximum Monitor Width: two x 24” monitors regular - two x 27" monitors XL
- Work Surface Width: 35.4" regular - 42" XL
- Height Range: 13.8" regular - 14.6" XL
- Capacity: 35 pounds regular - 45 pounds XL
- Weight: 40 pounds regular - 43 pounds XL
- Two year warranty
- Lead Time: 3 - 10 business days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.