style, durability, and complete comfort
All of our Ergo chairs were engineered with your total comfort in mind. Aesthetics, form and function are merged seamlessly in a single design, and allows the Ergo chairs to be minutely adjusted to achieve unrivaled ergonomic fine tuning. A synchro-tilt mechanism with infinite lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment, and headrest are options on all Ergo models.
- Tilt Tension Control
- Recline rate adapts to weight of user.
- Tilt Lock
- Locks out tilt function.
- Back Angle Adjustment
- Sets back angle for personalized comfort in reclined position.
- Back reclines in a preset ratio to seat.
- Seat Height Adjustment
- Sets seat height to desired position relative to floor.
- Waterfall Seat
- Front of cushion slopes to reduce pressure on the back of the knees.
- Back Height Adjustment
- Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region.
- Seat Depth Adjustment
- Adjusts seat depth relative to back.
- Arm Height Adjustment
- Adjusts arm up or down for proper ergonomic positioning while seated.
- Swivel Arm
- Arm pads angle in or out for proper ergonomic positioning.
- Arm Depth Adjustment
- Arm pads slide forward or backward for proper ergonomic positioning.
- Adjustable Headrest on High-Back Model
- Greenguard Certified
Overall Dimensions: 26.5" x 29" x 46-52" (W x D x H)
Seat: 20.5" x 18.5" (W x D)
Back: 20.5" x 28" (W x H)
Seat Height: 19.3" (at lowest point) 24" (at highest point)
Weight: 66 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.